Bid Opportunity – POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT (Solar)
Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the New Jersey Public Contracts Law, Competitive Proposal Process, N.J.S.A. 40A:11-4.1 through 4.5 and Local Finance Notice 2009-10 issued June 12, 2009, sealed proposals will be received by the Municipal Clerk of Township of Lumberton, Burlington County, New Jersey for a POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT opened and read in public at the Township of Lumberton, Municipal Building, 35 Municipal Drive, Lumberton, NJ 08048, on MAY 1, 2018 at 11:00 AM prevailing time. A non-mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held APRIL 9, 2018, 10:00 AM, in the Municipal Court Room.
Proposal Specifications and Instructions may be inspected and obtained from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday in the Township Clerk’s Office, 35 Municipal Drive, Lumberton. Potential vendors will be furnished with a copy of the Specifications by request.
Proposals must be made on the standard forms in the manner designated in the Specifications, must be enclosed in sealed envelopes bearing the name and address of the Vendor, and the name of the work on the outside; addressed to Municipal Clerk of the Township of Lumberton, Township of Lumberton.
The award of the contract for this project is contingent upon the availability of funds. However, it is expected that no outlay of municipal funds will be required for all start-up costs.
The right is also reserved to reject any or all proposals or to waive any informalities where such informality is not detrimental to the best interest of Township of Lumberton.
The successful vendor shall be required to comply with the following:
- Affirmative Action requirements (P.L. 1975, C.127, N.J.S.A. 10:5-1 et. seq.).
- The provisions of the New Jersey Prevailing Wage Act (N.J.S.A. 34:11-56.25 et. seq).
- Anti-Kickback Regulations under Section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, known as the Copeland Act.
- Worker and Community Right-to-Know Act (N.J.S.A. 34:5A-1).
- The proposal must be accompanied by a list of names and addresses of all stockholders owning 10% or more of the stock in accordance with the provisions of the Public Disclosure Law (P.L. 1988, C.33, N.J.S.A. 52:25-24.2).
- Business Registration Act Registration
- Public Contractors Registration Act
- Addendum Acknowledgement
- Provide proof that the Vendor is a Board of Public Utilities Approved Solar Vendor.
BY ORDER OF the Township Committee, Township of Lumberton, Burlington County, New Jersey.
Click below for bid specifications: