- Grass Clippings must be disposed of properly by purchasing a grass sticker at the municipal complex for $2.00 and placing curbside for pickup. It is illegal to dump your clippings, and it causes an unpleasant odor for your neighbors.
- Please keep your trash and recyclables seperate. The Township has the right to refuse collection of solid waster from any person who has failed to source seperate recyclables. If you need a recycling bucket please call 609-267-3217.
- New security cameras have been installed at the Recycling Drop Off Center on Chestnut Street. Dumping is prohibited, the drop off center is for paper, cardboard, bottles, and cans only. All bulk items will be accepted the first and third Saturdays of the month at the Public Works Garage, located across the street from the Municipal Complex between 7:30am and 1:30pm. Bulk pick up is the first full week of every month on your regular trash day.
Lumberton Club Meetings:
- Lumberton Township Seniors Club – Meetings are First Tuesday of the Month at 12noon (Except July and August) at Pettit Hall, St. Martin in the Fields Church. We welcome all Seniors 50 and over, for more information, please call (609) 714-9175.
- Lumberton Historical Society – Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of the Month, with the exception of July & August, at 7:30 p.m., at the Ridgeway Gaun Bldg., 602 Main Street, in Lumberton.
- Lumberton Youth Association – Meetings are held Second Tuesday of the Month at 8pm in the Lumberton Township Municipal Building Community Room.