Current Employee Guidelines & Contracts
- Employee Policy and Procedure Manual
- Agreement Between Township of Lumberton and AFSCME, SFL-CIO District Council 71 January 1, 2012-December 31, 2015
- Agreement Between Township of Lumberton and AFSCME, AFL-CIO District Council 71 January 1, 2009- December 31, 2011 Township of Lumberton amd Lumberton
- Township Police Officers Association Agreement January 1, 2009 – December 31, 2013
- Township of Lumberton and Lumberton Township Superior Officers Association Agreement January 1, 2009-December 31, 2011
Health Services in New Jersey
In a report by the Urban Institute, researchers project that for every percentage point increase in the nation’s unemployment rate, an additional 1.1 million people will lose health insurance coverage. Of these likely uninsured, an estimated one million people – including 600, 000 children- are likely to be enrolled in Medicaid.
The Department of Helath and Senior Services is striving to promote the important safety net programs it offers to New Jersyans who need help. Please visit www.nj.gov/health/quickinfo/index.shtml
Keep Lumberton Litter Free
Please do your part in keeping Lumberton beautiful and litter free. If you see litter help the environment and our community by picking it up and disposing of it in the nearest trash or recycling receptacle.
The BCCI and Lumberton Township are working together to promote the Trap, Neuteur and Release Program (TNR). This program will allow for the proper training for feral cat caregivers who register with the Feral Cat Initiative ,and agree to participate in the program. Lumberton has modified its ordinance to decriminalize the care of feral cats by trained caregivers, it is still illegal for people not participating in the program to feed wild and feral cats.. The goals of the program are to improve public health and safety while more humanely controlling the cat populations. Feral cats who are safely traped will be neuteured/spayed, vaccinated, microchipped and ear tipped. For more information please click on the link above or email your questions to email@example.com
www.cleanwaternj.org Visit For Stormwater Education!!!