About the Office of Emergency Management
- The Lumberton Township Office of Emergency Management serves the disaster preparedness needs of the township through research, planning and response. In direct cooperation with other public safety, public works, governmental, private industry and non-profit partners, the OEM works to help prevent and mitigate loss of life and property from various natural and man-made threats such as severe weather, flooding, large-scale fires, domestic strife, hazardous materials and terroristic acts.
- Citizens and businesses are urged to use information provided by OEM to prepare themselves to deal with unexpected emergencies, and to reach out to us for assistance as necessary.
- Lumberton OEM functions as a department of Lumberton Township under the authority of NJ state law.
- Daniel Januseski, MS, EMT, Emergency Management Coordinator
- Kevin McGowan, EMT, Deputy Coordinator
- 35 Municipal Dr., Lumberton NJ 08048
- (609) 267-3217 ext 179
Connect With Us:
Emergency ALERTING Systems
Flood Hazard Information
- FEMA Floodsmart: https://www.floodsmart.gov
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP): https://www.fema.gov/national-flood-insurance-program
- Flood Map/Risk Info: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/availabilitySearch?addcommunity=340100&communityName=LUMBERTON,%20TOWNSHIP%20OF#searchresultsanchor
- Township Code Flood Damage Prevention: https://www.ecode360.com/10111294
- Special Needs Registry
- Burlington County OEM
- Emergency Management: http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/209/Emergency-Management
- Emergency Preparedness: http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/349/Emergency-Preparedness
- NWS Alerts
- Amercian Red Cross